Stormtail (BlogClan Warrior)
What do I say here--
I'm a detail-oriented, unmotivated freak who has an illogical brain yet likes logic. I do weird things for the sake of being quirky and standing out.
I had paragraphs here, but they are poof because yes.
Motivation, where did you go? I want you back~
Stormtail is a pale cream tabby she-cat (she could also be referred to as a sandy-colored tabby she-cat) with striking pale blue eyes.
My Warriors cats and BlogClan name is Stormtail (I used to be called Stormsong and Needleblaze). I am sixteen years old and I'm in tenth grade. I live in the U.S.A. with my mom, dad, and brothers. I have a brother who is two years younger than me, Sprucepaw/fall. Then I have another brother named Jaykit, an adorable toddler in the 99th percentile of head sizes!!!
My pronouns are she/her, and I am a cisgender, heterosexual/heteroromantic female ally who hates gender stereotypes with a passion.
I am a huge fan of the following things and more, in no particular order:
- Warriors (of course)
- Harry Potter
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Detroit: Become Human
- Wings of Fire
- The Sims (4 & 3 mostly)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I want to be a published author, maybe, someday. I also think being a Twitch streamer would be super fun and a great passion. I am interested in editing, typing stories/fanfictions, or being an entertainer. (The Hobbies section is very similar, haha.)
- typing, mostly fanfictions
- BlogClan and Discord :P
- listening to music... lots of music
- chatting with friends
- video games
- watching YouTube (you can ask me which channels I watch in the comments if you wanna)
- I know I'm awesome.
(it was June, Pride Month)
- Your very own nerd is present.
- totally not obsessed with Glee
- COLOR: Cream, and browns; pale blue; bright red. I think I'd say somewhere between cerulean and azure are my favorite shades of blue, but it's so hard to find the right name for my favorite blue. I also love: lime green; other greens; pale gray; white; pale pink; gold; and pale yellow. I love most colors, though.
- ANIMAL: Cats, dogs, and sea lions.
- VIDEO GAME: Detroit: Become Human. The story is beautiful, and I'm a big fan of interactive games. I am also a huge Simmer, and I'm amazing at Mario Kart 7 & 8 (Deluxe)!!
- CATS IN WARRIORS: (Note that I haven't YET finished reading more than most of the first book of DotC, and I haven't read TBC. I also haven't read some of the other books, like recent Super Editions and novellas and such.) Dovewing, Crowfeather, Feathertail, and Leafpool.
- CLANS IN WARRIORS: My order goes (from favorite to least favorite): WindClan, SkyClan/ShadowClan (they're tied, currently), ThunderClan, and then RiverClan. But I appreciate all of the Clans! Except RiverClan. I'm struggling to like RiverClan, sorry...
- BOOK: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- SONG: Natural by Imagine Dragons
- MOVIE: Although I'm not a very big fan of movies because they're hard to sit through and tolerate and are usually boring, I have to say Ghostbusters: Answer the Call (the one with the female leads), because it's one of those few movies I can watch whenever and not get bored while watching it. Also, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are quite enjoyable.
Random Fun Facts About Me:
- I am in 🤎💙🦅 Ravenclaw House 🦅💙🤎
- I am a Pukwudgie
- I am an Aquarius-Pisces with Gemini moon
- I almost won the school's spelling bee without studying, but got second place because I included either one or two ns in pennant/penant (I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT XD)
- I'm not really a shipper. I mean, if I think two characters would go well together, I support it, but I don't actively seek shipping content. I also am very, very picky when it comes to what ships I like or support.
Add yourself here if you want to! :)
- Aquila (Eaglepaw)
- Turtlepaw/ dapple
- Rosettestream /Loneheart :)
What Others Think About Me
I don't know about this section... I don't care too much for compliments, and my strengths honestly aren't important. But go ahead, I guess. :P
- For someone with such a Breezepelt worthy name you are very kind, and compassionate :)-Lone Rosette
Art from others <3