On the Blog Edit
Currently, Silverlight is trying her best to be as active as she possibly can be by commenting on recent posts and sharing stories of her random and crazy life on the Tavern. She also wrote an article titled, What if Warriors was an anime? Don't be afraid to ask her anything, as she doesn’t bite! She also really loves writing fanfics, and she's writing one about herself currently 😛. However, she is slowly getting lazy to write it, and she wrote it before Lost Stars was released, yet it shares a few plots and things like that...
On the Wiki Edit
On the wiki, all she really does are view random pages and comment on ones that she is interested in. You might find her on other wikis as well, who knows!
Personality Traits Edit
Silverlight is a young, kind-hearted blogger who is actually very shy, but she is slowly becoming more social online. Talking online is still a little hard for her, but she is able to make a few comments. If she is close to someone, she finds it easier to talk to them, whether they are kin or not.
- My former mentor, Aprilblossom, is actually my close friend. She talked me into reading Warriors and being my mentor, as she is two years older than me. However, she left the Blog a while ago, but we keep in touch.
- My fur colour was my friend's idea. Then, I started to watch CreamHeroes, a Korean YouTube channel. Turns out my character resembles [Queen] TT the cat (not advertising, just sayin').
- I've read all the Warriors books in the series!
- Loves watching anime but prefers reading manga. (My Hero Academia, Chi's Sweet Home, Chi's Sweet Adventures, Pokemon Adventures, Warriors manga, and Ouran High School Host Club, and One Punch Man. More recently she’s started watching/reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventures).
- I am passionate writer who loves to write fan fictions, especially about Warriors.